11 November 2009

how come?

how come you care so much?
i feel like you shouldnt anymore
maybe you dont and youre right that i am just making a big deal out of this
how come you tell me to be with them?
how come you care so much about that?
how come you talk to them and its about me?
do you not have anything better to talk about?
how come they wont hang out with me because of that?
how come anything that they have to talk to you about is me?
i was not that big a part of your life...and you werent a big part of mine.
i hate acting the way that i do towards you
i just want to be normal
but what would we talk about?
how come you have nothing to talk to me about except for this?
do you want to keep talking to me but you just dont have anything else to talk to me about?
i hate how it makes me.
i wish that people could just grow up

and get over it

and leave me out of it










is your life really that boring that you have to talk about events in my life that seem miniscule compared to where you are?

how come you tried to make me look weak....or bad...to the one person you know that i had a connection with....
thats what i hate,
from my perspective,
because i cannot talk to you
because i do not know for sure who you are,
you tried to make me look bad

why would you do that?

ive done nothing to you at all

thats what i cant tell either of you...
because it will inevitably end up in the other persons hands


No comments:

Post a Comment