16 December 2009

i have a problem

i tend to give too much information out to people...apparently.

so apparently this gives people the right to hurt me...or maybe its me allowing them to hurt me.

i forget.

but anyway, i tried tonight to not tell someone too much, and i succeeded...i think, i hope.

i think that i am going to go nutso... i need to figure things out, i need to do things, like physical stuff, and i need to scream, run till i cant breath anymore, or till i puke, or till i fall down and cant get up.

sometimes i feel like running is my escape, it allows me to hurt myself without it being a bad way to hurt, i just have so much going on right now i dont know where to start.

on the outside i may appear normal, but its getting hard to keep up the appearances...


i think i need to see someone

No comments:

Post a Comment