08 February 2010

Glitz

have you ever noticed a lone fleck of glitter just sitting on an object. how it can glow and then if you move to a different spot it seems to disappear, just as the glint disappears...no longer visible. i feel like that piece of glitter right now. so mysterious, the center of attention one moment and the next faded into the background. its the center of attention that i am not so sure i like. i think that rather than people changing their view of me, i change my view for them, so that they can no longer see me. maybe i am looking for myself because all i ever see is the same glint, the same brightness, indistinguishable from anything else around me. i like to be in the background, but i am not sure i want to remain there, i think a part of me is fighting to make me visible to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment