15 February 2010

Letters to my...

Dear,
I don't always understand what you have to say, or why you say it...but I pretty much always follow you. I don't know if this is a good thing. Sometimes it makes me feel as though you have me tied up in chains. Sometimes it makes me feel like you are not ready to let me go. Sometimes I just want to take what you have to say and throw it out the window it makes me so mad.
I'm sorry that I treat you the same way, it's just that sometimes I cannot treat you any different because I see you doing the same things that he does. I want to get to a good place with you, it just seems to me that this will not be possible for a long time.

Dear,
I am excited that I met you, I am excited to see where this goes, even if it does not go anywhere. I was happy to be with you, and you made me feel wanted in a way that was different than most. It was simple, it helped me realize that I am ok, and that I've still got it.

Dear,
I am so glad that I have you in my life. I don't know where I would be without you, you are after all my First Lady. Every president needs their right hand (wo)man. I know we have many characteristics that make us different, but that is what holds us together. We can learn from eachother. We can share the heads and the tails, two sides of the same coin.

Dear,
You are amazing. I love you so much, and you can really make me laugh. I love that you can do that, and just be there for me even when we are only seeing eachother through messages on a computer screen. I need you, I miss you, I love you.

Dear,
I told you this before, you need to live your own life. I see a lot of me in you--and I don't want you to wind up feeling the same way that I do towards certain people. Take those chances, be that girl, live it up...don't give up. I will always be here for you!

Dear,
I call you at my weakest points, I don't know why. I guess because I feel that because I am sad, and you're a sorry sight, I feel bad saying that, but it's true. I feel so distressed, so split about you. Just like your personalities. I cannot figure you out, and I cannot figure out how I feel about it. I feel like I have to treat you like a little kid sometimes, and others I am looking for comfort even though I know that I am not likely to find it in you.
I know that I cannot treat you this way any longer, but I have to figure out for myself why it is that I am treating you in this way... I am not sorry that I am confused and that I may be confusing you. You have been around me for close to 19 years, you can wait a bit longer for me to get it.

Dear,
Thank you for all of my packages....they always keep my spirits high.

Dear,
I think that I am finally over it. I was over you, but then I realized that I was pissed at you all the time, and that I couldn't see you any more. I was going to try to avoid you. But now I feel that I am much better. I was not over you, but I am moving in that direction, and it feels good--like a release that has been much awaited.

Dear,
I see you in so many people around here, and think of you every time. You make me blush when I see you, I don't understand it and I can't explain why, but I can't wait to finally see you again.

No comments:

Post a Comment