28 April 2009

Don't you think it's funny?



don't you think it's funny how you can be best friends with someone and then all of a sudden you're dropped flat like a pancake? it feels like just yesterday we could sit and laugh for hours and now all i can do is aggravate for hours over what you are doing wrong, or things you tell me or choose not to tell me. the one thing that remained constant in your life, the one thing that was and is and always will be there is me, and what i cannot seem to figure out is how we came to this point. i feel left to the side of the road and like i am being engulfed by the abyss i like to call your new group of friends.
why should i waste my time? i guess because in some part of my heart i believe you are still worth it. i hope i am right and in the end we can get to the other side of this vast ocean that you like to call our friendship.

No comments:

Post a Comment