29 April 2009

Hyperhidrosis

welcome to my life.

Hyperhidrosis-

a condition where the body or a localized
part of the body such as the hands, feet and/or

armpits sweat in excess.

ever since about the 10th grade, i thought i was some sort of freakazoid for having this problem. i may not even have this problem, and it may be that the media just likes to come up with some sort of disorder for everything and anything that could appear to be wrong with a human. this is my theory of course but if i take a look around me roaming the streets or the halls of my dear high school i realize i do not have to brave this alone. thank the lord i am not a freak! yeah...i just keep telling myself that. but as some of my closest friends and family have told me, someone will love me for it and tease me till the day i die, and together we will have so many laughs. and well hey...i could use it as a conversation starter, haha NO, can you imagine how that would sound.
anyway, if you are out there thinking you are all alone...you are not my friend....we all have these little quirks about us that we are not so confident about. for me it just happens to be this excessive sweating.
i am always trying to find new ways of lifting my arms or contorting my body to get around without the embarrassment of people screaming, "WOAH, check out that stain!" sometimes i don't shake peoples' hands in church so confidently because i feel bad that mine are dripping and they will inevitably wipe their hand on their pants after shaking mine. oh well, its just a part of me i have to deal with...but check this out!

http://showbiz.sky.com/Celebrity-Sweat-Patches



No comments:

Post a Comment