29 April 2009

Texting

why do you text everyone else on the planet when you are with me? this bugs the crap out of me and i know that i have told you sooooooooooo many times and yet you still do it. do you not realize how rude this is? its like:

"hello! i am right here, why are you looking for me in your phone?"

and you can't even carry on a normal conversation with me when you do so what's the point in us hanging out if its not going to be normal, or fun or functioning like a real relationship. do you even remember how to have one of those anymore?


i realize i do it sometimes but at least i tell you what its about, and usually its important stuff like when my sisters or my mom ask me when i will be home.


you can tell your boyfriend you love him sometime else...you say it too many times in a day and you don't even really mean it...who wants to say that through a text anyway.


you say you get annoyed about it too. well who may i ask is in charge of texting on your phone, umm NEWSFLASH...YOU ARE.

"oh haha right..." or "i know, but then he just texts me more" are your two favorite responses

1 comment:

  1. this is singlehandedly THE most annoying thing a person can do. it bugs me too

    ReplyDelete