17 June 2009

Reminisce

so i see that all of my posts lately have been depressing or upset or written quickly out of hurt. written while i was rushing to get every possible feeling out of my raging brain but now i need to lighten it up a little. i'm just going to reminisce about events of this year.

~what i like to call my freedom
~fleeting unattainable hopeless romantic like crushes
~(this ones for my mom) drive-thru races
~prom
~GRADUATION!
~many firsts, of which there are too many
~homecoming (this was probably one of my favorites because i was so happy and gushy this whole week, everything seemed in its place or was going to fall into place if it hadn't already.)
~acceptances
~dorm shopping (just starting, but so exciting!)
~parties
~sneaking out (SOON!)
~finally being the rebellious teenager stereotype (it's never too late)
~making the realization that friends will never be too far away, and its never too hard to make new ones
~taking more pictures than necessary
~being truthful
~accepting myself and finally starting to grow into my skin
~many study hall discussions
~philosophical lunches
~breakthroughs with my sisters
~letting go of inhibitions
~calculus (for a previously stated event)
~rings
~just waiting (we seem to do a lot of that)

No comments:

Post a Comment